Are you a hobbyist or a professional photographer ready to leave memories for your generation? We have slide scanners for you. The types feature internal memory, and an SD card for your pictures once scanned. Moreover, they are portable, making it easy to use wherever.
The following Best slide scanner reviews offer the best guide for you to buy your quality slide scanner. We focused on the best features so that you can see precise outcomes. Luckily, these slide scanners are affordable and will never break your bank. Find the one that meets your specific requirements and try it out.
- Table of the Best Slide Scanners Reviews
- 10. Film Negative Scanner 22 MP 110 135 126KPK
- 9. KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner
- 8. Plustek OpticFilm 8200i AI Film & Slides Scanner
- 7. DIGITNOW! 135 Film Negative Scanner
- 6. DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner
- 5. DIGITNOW Film Scanner
- 4. Magnasonic All-in-One High-Resolution 22MP Film Scanner
- 3. Pyle Digital 3-in-1 Photo, Slide and Film Scanner
- 2. ZONOZ FS-3 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Converter Scanner
- 1. The ClearClick Virtuoso Scanner
- Final verdict
Table of the Best Slide Scanners Reviews
10. Film Negative Scanner 22 MP 110 135 126KPK
You can share amazing memories with this powerful Film Negative Scanner 22 MP 110 135 126KPK today. The type has high effective speedy-load adapters that enable smooth and fast loading and convert the old 135,126,110 and super 8 films into a digital one. This results in excellent quality photos. Moreover, the type has adjustable RGB editing tools to turn out your old photos into sharp and vivid images. Something unusual about this scanner is that you can view and edit photos right on the scanner hence no need for a computer.
Lastly, the scanner has a built-in software interpolator that adjusts images and improves the quality to an HD.
- It has RGB that values perfect coloration
- Lightweight hence portable
- Versatile for office and home use
- No computer needed since it saves to internal memory
9. KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner
Experience the unmatched versatility from the compact scanner on the market today. Kodak scanza features a large 3.5 LCD Screen for the smooth operation of the scanner as well as effortless viewing of the slideshows and editing of images. The best thing about it is the option of converting old 35mm, 110, 126, and 8mm/Super 8 films into a digital file. It scans the films directly and saves them to the SD card; thus, no need for connectivity to the PC. This saves time.
However, you can still connect it to the computer since it has a USB cable that connects to the USB port for exporting films, editing, and printing the scanned images. The entire package features a USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable, and FREE Film Cleaning Brush.
- Faster scanning since it takes 1-2 seconds
- Extremely convenient
- Suitable for scanning different types of films
- Captures the images in HD quality due to the 14-megapixel sensor
- Has a film brush to clean dust and speckles on the scanned images
8. Plustek OpticFilm 8200i AI Film & Slides Scanner
This scanner is unique with art illumination and sharp optical systems, including a high-sensitive color CCD sensor that captures images in HD quality. The full-frame digital-SLR camera is similar to this scanners output file of up to 68.9 megapixels, thus giving sharp and vivid images rare in other types. In this world, digital imaging is essential; therefore, this slide scanners features color management, which is vital for input, output, and display devices. With this, it ensures that your scanned photos have no difference with your printed photos.
Besides, it comes with a free software tool that provides a remedy when scanning films like protecting scanned films from dust, reducing noise, removal of scratches, optimization of images, and enlargement of image excellent quality.
- Have built-in ICC profiles for different slide film types.
- Increases images with a high-dynamic-range.
- Scans faster and saves time
- Features high image resolutions
7. DIGITNOW! 135 Film Negative Scanner
The precise device you have been looking for is here for you. The DIGITNOW 135 Film Negative Scanner helps you easily organize your slides or films. This scanner scans and converts your old memories into sharp, vivid digital images in JPEG format. When you just want to edit the scanned pictures, you can view them entirely under the built-in 2.4-inch color LCD screen, which digitally displays your images. Moreover, they display on your computer, or you can print them out. These scanned images save to the in-built memory or an optional SD card.
- It’s a speedy scanner
- Easy to set up and use
- Supports windows system
- Has the support of high-resolution image
6. DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner
Choose DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanners for the best output. The type features high-speed load adapters, which helps you quickly convert your old films to various types of films like; 35mm, 110 & 126 KPK negatives and slides, as well as Super 8 into digital images in jpeg format. This LCD screen features an integrated color of 2.4 that supports viewing and editing of photos directly in the scanner eliminating the need for a PC. Images save to the internal memory or an optional SD card; thus, you can view them on your computer or other devices like smartphones or printed photos.
- Easy to operate because of the LCD screen display
- Has high resolution to your images
- Quick to scan saves time
- Easy to operate
5. DIGITNOW Film Scanner
Are you in possession of old slides that you want to digitize? This little scanner is perfect since it converts old films of 35mm, 110 & 126 KPK negatives and slides, as well as Super 8 film into digital JPEG files. Its saving mode is quick and also easy to capture directly to its large inbuilt memory of 128MB or an optional card.
Besides, you can directly edit or view the scanned pictures with a 2.4 LCD screen display. Finally, the type features speed-load adapter’s makes scanning a breeze.
- Perfect quality images produced
- It has an LCD screen display
- High resolution
- Has a large capacity of various film types
4. Magnasonic All-in-One High-Resolution 22MP Film Scanner
This Scanner is another device where you can edit and save your images directly on the device itself. Also, it converts your old film of 35mm, 126KPK, 110, Super 8, and negatives to high premium resolution 22MP digital photos surpassing your predicted quality. Besides, it has an HDMI cable that allows you to connect to a TV to view displayed photos directly from the device. It comes with a built-in 128 MB internal memory of storage where you store up to 100 photos and optional memory expansion up to 32 GB.
Lastly, the full package features a Film Scanner, USB Cable, Positive Film Holder, Video out TV Cable, AC/DC Adapter,110 Film Holder, Negative Film Holder, and Super 8 Film Holder
- Easily store up to 100 photos since it comes with in-built memory
- Saves time since it scans faster
- It has a built-in 2.4 inch LCD screen for display
- It also converts a wide range of film sizes
3. Pyle Digital 3-in-1 Photo, Slide and Film Scanner
This portable scanner is a 3 in 1 type and features CD software for the management of files. Besides, it has an image processing adjustment which is automatic after the scan. Moreover, it has a holder for films, slides, and photos for ease retrieval of lost pictures or negative film. Additionally, the SD memory card stores the scanned photos since the MAC connection supports it. When you have this device, you can quickly move your photos to your computer with the support of the USB cable.
- It’s versatile
- Easy to use
- Saves time and effort because it scans faster
- Has USB port adapter
2. ZONOZ FS-3 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Converter Scanner
Scan and organize your old films or slides with the zones FS-THREE device. This scanner can convert every detail and color contained in your films and slides since it features an image sensor. With the help of the inbuilt software, you can set and increase your photos to 22 megapixels. The LCD screen display color screen lets you view any scanned detail and photos while your images are saved directly to the FS-ONES built-in memory. This is the kind of efficiency one requires on a scanner.
- Portable hence no computer needed
- High resolution and brightness
- Features speed Loading Adapters
- Has the FS-THREE’s built-in memory thus saving images
1. The ClearClick Virtuoso Scanner
If you are looking for a scanner to save over 2000 photos, then the ClearClick Virtuoso Scanner is the best since it has an 8 GB memory card. It also has PhotoPad Pro image editing software, which is useful in editing, retouching, resizing as well as cropping your photos. What is even more impressive is it’s an all-in-one scanner that can convert the old film into digital ones like; 35mm, 110, 126, and Super 8. It also has film holders that make it very fast for your slides and negatives to load into the scanner. Adapters for 110 and Super 8 film also come already packed
- Capture your photos at a high-quality resolution of 22 megapixels
- Saves your time since it saves the scanned photos in just 2-3 minutes
- Has 8 GB memory for saving pictures
- Has photo pad pro software for editing
In conclusion, make life full of memories with our best slide scanners. We understand that saving time, effort, and saving as many pictures as possible is all that you need. Above is the review of the Best slide scanners for you. Choose the one that suits your requirements as per the specifications. Let’s know how it worked for you after purchase.