Every day, tones of harmful substances are continuously released into the atmosphere. In the wake of this vice, our ozone layer and the environment around us is slowly crumbling. Do we even need to mention the many pollution-induced cancers? Thus, you need to tame the refrigerants in cooling systems and help combat environmental degradation. Besides, the law has gone a long way to barn some of these refrigerant recovery machines. Furthermore, it demands that refrigerants containing HCFCs, CFCs, and HFCs get recovered.
Refrigerant recovery machines feature different compressors, recovery rates, and sizes. A high-pressure shut-off switch for your unit will ensure top security. You also need to consider the type of refrigerant in question and if your unit is capable of recovering it. Save your time sorting through the endless list of these machines. Take a look at our review displaying the ten best refrigerant recovery machines available currently.
- Table of the Best Refrigerant Recovery Machines Reviews
- 10. DreamJoy HBS-1A Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 9. Robinair RG3 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 8. Appion G5TWIN Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 7. VEVOR Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 6. Robinair RG6 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 5. Fieldpiece MR45 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 4. Mastercool 69100 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 3. INFICON Vortex 714-202-GI Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 2. Yellow Jacket 95730 YJ-LTE Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- 1. MASTERCOOL 69300 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- Final Verdict
Table of the Best Refrigerant Recovery Machines Reviews
10. DreamJoy HBS-1A Refrigerant Recovery Machine
For the DreamJoy 1/2HP Refrigerant Recovery Machine, time is of the essence. The oil-free lubrication compressor it has sees a swift recovery of both vapor and liquid. Admittedly, it has a 20-50% faster recovery rate than that of most refrigerant recovery systems of its caliber. Next, an ergonomic handle and the lightweight will ensure you have an easy time moving it from one point to another. Also, you do not need to worry about the type of refrigerant recovery as it can handle just about all of them. Interestingly, the valve self-plugs to prevent cross-contamination.
- Powerful compressor for the fast recovery rate
- Large-sized condenser to keep it cool
- Capable of numerous kinds of refrigerant recovery
- Automatic shutoff if pressure rises past 550psi
9. Robinair RG3 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
With simple controls, an ergonomic handle, and oversized pressure gauges, this machine is efficient yet easy to use. Simultaneously, a compact design, a weight of just 18 pounds, and a 40% smaller footprint make portability a breeze. Most importantly, the RG3 is capable of just about any refrigerant recovery and recharge you can think of. For this reason, it applies to numerous refrigerants, including the CFC/HCFC/HFC categories. There is no need to worry about safety if you have this unit doing your refrigerant recovery. Should the pressure rise above 550psi, the safety switch automatically shuts the unit off?
- Handles almost all types of refrigerants hence versatile
- Recovers both vapor and liquid
- Compact design and lightweight for portability
- Automatic shutoff when pressure rises to dangerous levels
8. Appion G5TWIN Refrigerant Recovery Machine
This refrigerant recovery machine has a powerful motor with high torque ball bearing. Therefore, it can easily handle refrigerant recovery in industries and commercial centers. Notably, it applies to all kinds of common refrigerants, including R40A/R-13A/R-22/R-407C hence versatile. Unlike quite a number of refrigerant recovery machines, it features twin condensers and twin cylinders. Thus, its rate of refrigerant recovery is the fastest one you can ever get. Wow! It can recover not only liquid but also vapor without any need to throttle it. Furthermore, the unit weighs only 24 pounds. This weight allows you to carry it to conduct both small-scale and large-scale refrigerant recovery efficiently.
- Twin cylinders for fast recovery
- Usable with all kinds of common refrigerants
- Recovers both vapor and liquid hence efficient
- Powerful ½ HP motor for heavy-duty
7. VEVOR Refrigerant Recovery Machine
Are you in need of an efficient yet affordable refrigerant Recovery Machine? Its time for you to swiftly recover vapor and liquid refrigerants with the VEVOR Refrigerant Recovery Machine. Worth noting, it can recover all those kinds of refrigerants you have in mind at the moment. That includes the CFCs, HFCs, and HFC categories. Something you will love is its compressor, which needs absolutely no form of oil lubrication. Concurrently, it recovers refrigerants at 20-50% faster than most similar refrigerant Recovery Machines. Recovering refrigerants with this unit is so easy. Why? It features an ergonomic design, oversized pressure gauges, and post 550psi automatic shut-off.
- Recovers all kinds of refrigerants
- High-pressure automatic shut-off for safety
- Oversized condenser for maximum cooling
- Fast recovery rate than most similar machines
6. Robinair RG6 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
Something that makes the Robinair RG6 Refrigerant Recovery Machine stand out is its twin cylinders. Working at one of the fastest rates, this unit proves that it isn’t just a fancy name and no efficiency. Additionally, its 60Hz motor ensures the unit is capable of heavy-duty work. It handles liquid and vapor-form refrigerant recovery quickly, even in industrial or commercial settings. The unit features oversized condensers plus a powerful fan. As a result, cycles are short, and there is maximum device cooling. Finally, the high-pressure safety shut-off switch ensures automatic device shutoff past 550psi pressure.
- Twin-cylinder design offers fast refrigerant recovery
- Able to handle all the common types of refrigerants
- Easy to maintain oil-less compressor
- Shuts off automatically during high pressure
5. Fieldpiece MR45 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
With an incredible 1 HP and running at 3300 RPM, this model lets you recover both liquid and vapor at twice the recovery rate of some quality units. The twin-cylinder design ensures that just about any kind of refrigerant is quickly recovered. Moreover, the powerful compressor gives users an easy time. It’s not only water-resistant but does not require any form of lubrication to work efficiently. Equally important, the ceramic cylinder offers your unit longevity, and friction is also minimized. To conclude, the onboard monitoring system will adjust the performance of your motor for efficient recovery.
- Twin cylinders ensure fast operation
- Durable oil-free and water-resistant compressor
- Double horsepower and RPM for quick recovery
- Onboard system monitoring for efficiency
4. Mastercool 69100 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
The Mastercool 69100 Refrigerant Recovery Machine isn’t just called cool for no reason. The most striking thing is that you won’t need to waste your time monitoring the recovery process. The ½ HP compressor features an automatic low-pressure cut-off. So, the unit automatic shutoff upon recovery completion. Simultaneously, this automated shut-off ensures the compressor lasts for long. Additionally, the filter dryer and oil separator cleanse the refrigerant during recovery. Plus, the manifold controls the refrigerant flow smoothly with only ¼ turn. As if that isn’t adequate, the color-coded pressure gauges have readings in PSI, MPA, and BAR.
- Reinforced plastic casing for longevity
- High- and low-pressure cut-off switch for safety
- Able to recover all kinds of refrigerants
- A quick and efficient recovery rate
3. INFICON Vortex 714-202-GI Refrigerant Recovery Machine
For starters, a limited three-year warranty and a very affordable price for a unit of its class are what you get to enjoy with the INFICON 714-2002-GI. Measuring only 16.7″ by 9.2″ by 14.2″, this unit will occupy minimal storage space. A very sturdy yet ergonomic handle will ease carrying. Concurrently, it weighs just 29.2 pounds making it lightweight hence portable. It features a 60Hz compressor operating at ten amps to offer fast and efficient refrigerant recovery. Interestingly, it recovers both liquid and vapor refrigerants of all kinds hence versatile. Lastly, should the pressure exceed 550psi, the machine automatically shuts off to ensure safety?
- Lightweight favors portability
- High-pressure safety switch hence safe
- Filter and dryer for cleansing
- A swift refrigerant recovery rate
2. Yellow Jacket 95730 YJ-LTE Refrigerant Recovery Machine
Capable of fast recovery of Class III, IV, and V refrigerants, including R-410A, is an efficient machine. The twin cylinders it has ensures it can handle high load conditions without a hitch. The ½ HP compressor ensures the swift recovery of refrigerants. Also, the powerful compressor ensures the tank stays cool for long. What’s more, it only weighs 25 pounds! Hence, you can easily carry it around. Importantly, the device has an inbuilt purge circuit. Consequently, the need for external equipment gets eliminated. Concurrently, clearing at the end of the recovery process is a walk in the park.
- Twin-cylinder design assures of swift recovery
- Oil-less heavy-duty compressor ideal for commercial spaces
- Lightweight and compact for portability
- Single valve and single gauge for smooth operation
1. MASTERCOOL 69300 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
The MASTERCOOL 69300 Refrigerant Recovery Machine has a powerful compressor and fan that rival any other in the market today. These oil-free lubrication double piston ½ HP compressor and massive fan ensure the unit remains cool. Simultaneously, high recovery rates of all kinds of refrigerants, including R134a, R22, and R41OA, get assured. Plus, bumper guards on the front cover minimize damage rendered to the control knobs. A high-pressure safety switch ensures automatic cut-off of the unit if pressure rises to dangerous levels. Lastly, its high-density polyethylene cover ensures durability.
- Stainless steel ball valve ensures efficiency and longevity
- Safety high pressure cut off switch for safety
- The twin-turbo compressor provides faster recovery
- Bumper guards to protect control knobs
Having gained insight into what to source for, you can now decide which of these Refrigerant recovery Machines pleased you the most. Our ten best refrigerant recovery units will seamlessly serve you for generations. Therefore, it’s time for you to take care of the environment at an affordable price.