If you want to enjoy some great tasting meat, then consider smoking it. Smoking your barbecued food adds some flavor and taste. While there are so many ways you can smoke food, propane smokers stand out as an excellent way to smoke food. Besides, propane smokers are among the most affordable smokers in the market. In addition, the best propane smokers produce great tasting results. They are space-saving smokers and can fit a lot of food at once. This makes them energy and time-saving.
In this post, we’ve selected the best propane smokers for you. These are the best brands propane smokers from a dozen models in the market. They are tested and proven propane smokers with pretty exciting features. Smokers are great for everyone that loves smoking their food. Our reviews bring you, comprehensive smokers, with excellent features for easy smoking. They are easy to use and provide excellent temperature control. Check them out and start smoking those ribs soon.
- Table of the Best Propane Smokers Reviews
- 10. Masterbuilt MPS 230S Propane Smoker
- 9. Masterbuilt MB20051316 Propane Smoker
- 8. Cuisinart COS-244 Vertical 36” Propane Smoker, Black
- 7. Dyna-Glo DGY784BDP 36” Vertical LP Gas Smoker
- 6. Camp Chef smoke Valve
- 5. Masterbuilt MB20050116 MPS 20B Patio Propane Smoker
- 4. Landmann USA 3895GWLA Smoky Mountain Vertical Gas Smoker
- 3. Char-Broil Vertical Liquid Propane Gas Smoker
- 2. PIT BOSS Vertical LP Gas Smoker
- 1. MasterBuilt Smoke Hollow Propane Smoker
- Final Verdict
Table of the Best Propane Smokers Reviews
10. Masterbuilt MPS 230S Propane Smoker
This is a master design propane smoker just like the name and quality addition to the list. It is a premium propane smoker with stainless steel construction. The smoker provides a large cooking surface area. There are four chrome-coated smoking racks. It also features a built-in temperature gauge for easy and seamless temperature regulation. This way, you can smoke different foods at suitable temperatures. It is an advanced smoker with an easy push-button ignition system. The smoker also comes with a patented porcelain-coated flame disk bowl allowing the flame to reach the wood chips. Lastly, the smoker also features a removable porcelain-coated water bowl that adds moisture and flavor.
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks thus spacious smoking surface
- Easy and quick to start due to push-button ignition
- Durable due to stainless steel construction
- Air damper for smoke control, temperature, and moisture
9. Masterbuilt MB20051316 Propane Smoker
This is another quality propane smoker that comes with thermostat control. It is a 40-inch black smoker with wheels for enhanced mobility. The smoker is pretty easy to use and operate. It features temperature sensors that control the burner. This way, the smoker maintains the desired temperatures. In addition, the smoker features a safety valve that automatically shuts the burner when the flame is extinguished. It is a pretty reliable smoker with a tank fuel indicator. You easily get to know the amount of propane in the tank. Overall, this is a dependable propane smoker with excellent heat output.
- Faster smoking due to excellent heat output
- Perfect cooking due to easy temperature adjustment
- Safe due to a safety valve
- Tank fuel level indicator
8. Cuisinart COS-244 Vertical 36” Propane Smoker, Black
This is a leading brand propane smoker with a 5.45 square feet interior. This simply means there is plenty of room to cook a variety of meals. Besides, the smoker features a vertical design taking minimal floor space. It is an ideal choice smoker for small kitchens and patios. The smoker comes with four large stainless steel shelves for smoking. Moreover, the shelves are removable when you want to smoke a large bird or two birds. The racks are also dishwasher safe making cleaning a breeze. Overall, this is a perfect propane smoker with excellent temperature and smoke control. It features a seal tight lock door and handles for safe smoking.
- Tight sealing door with handle
- Easy to clean due to removable and dishwasher safe shelves
- Porcelain-enameled tray to hold wood and water
- Built-in thermometer hence easy temperature regulation
7. Dyna-Glo DGY784BDP 36” Vertical LP Gas Smoker
The Dyna-Glo is another excellent vertical LP gas smoker with a total of 984 square inches of cooking space. It is an ergonomic design smoker that comes with four adjustable steel wire racks. The smoker comes with a built-in cast iron burner and a simple electronic push start button. It is a premium smoker with an excellent heat output of 15, 000 BTUs. The smoker also comes with a porcelain enameled steel wood chip box with handles. There is a further lid for porcelain enameled steel water bowl and wood chips. Overall, this smoker is pretty easy to use and comes with a double-door design. It is a CSA certified smoker with a 1-year warranty.
- 15, 000 BTUs thus excellent heat output
- Easy to start due to an electronic push button
- Large cooking area
- Adjustable steel wire racks thus easy to set your food
6. Camp Chef smoke Valve
With an eye-catching design and affordable price, this product is one of the popular in the market. It cooks your meat low and slows with a heavy gauge steel wood and a water pan. Additionally, it has adjustable heat-control dials, three damper valves, and a door thermometer. This helps you to control the internal temperature throughout the cooking. The maximum thermometer reading goes up to 350 degrees. The steel material construction is durable and easy to maintain. Also, it comes with cooking tips, ideas, and recipes. You can never go wrong with this. It uses gas hence efficient.
- Has an easy to read door thermometer up to 350 degrees
- The stainless steel material is durable
- Has adjustable heat-control dials and 3 damper valves
- Comes with cooking tips and recipes
5. Masterbuilt MB20050116 MPS 20B Patio Propane Smoker
This is another simple design patio propane smoker but an effective one to consider buying. The smoker comes with two chrome-coated smoking racks. It also features a built-in temperature gauge. You can smoke your meat at desired temperatures achieving precise results. It is pretty easy to use with push-button ignition. The ignition lights the burner quickly. There is a further regulator knob to adjust the flame to desired temperatures with ease. Overall, this is a premium quality propane smoker to order right away.
- Durable due to stainless steel burner
- Precise smoking due to the temperature gauge
- Regulator knob to adjust the flame
- Easy start due to push-button ignition
4. Landmann USA 3895GWLA Smoky Mountain Vertical Gas Smoker
This is another large-capacity propane smoker with 1576 square inches of cooking surface. You can smoke a wide variety of foods with ease. It is a heat-saving smoker with easy-access drawers. The drawers feature handles that provide easy access to wood chips and water pan. This is possible without opening the door to the main chamber. It is an excellent gas smoker with fully adjustable heat control. There are a front door temperature gauge and an adjustable top chimney. In addition, the smoker features side damper vents for excellent moisture and smoke control. Overall, this is a durable smoker with a cast iron burner for a long-lasting lifespan.
- Long lifespan due to cast-iron burner
- Adjustable heat control thus precise smoking
- Heat saving
- Large cooking surface area
3. Char-Broil Vertical Liquid Propane Gas Smoker
This is a vertical design liquid propane gas smoker to consider buying. It is a compact and space-saving design smoker. The smoker perfectly fits in tight kitchens and small patios. The vertical design ensures it takes a minimal footprint. However, this smoker provides a large 595 square inches of cooking surface. There are also three chrome-coated cooking grates. There is a further warming rack on the top of the smoker chamber. This is an excellent smoker that allows for consistent heat and a better smoking experience.
- Consistent heat hence better smoking
- Space-saving due to vertical design
- Warming rack in top
- Three chrome-coated cooking grates
2. PIT BOSS Vertical LP Gas Smoker
This is the newest boss in town! You need to get this one for tastier meats and easy operation. The dual valve burner system has one 3500 BTU stainless steel burner that goes to the wood chips. Also, the other 10000 BTU burner dedicates to the cabinet temperature. Hence both valves operate using a single knob and allow for temperature control up to 360 degrees. Moreover, it is easy to light with the push button. It has a larger cooking area of up to 884 square inches. With a large front window, it eliminates the need for peek-a-boo cooking.
- Durable stainless steel burner with 12500 BTU in total
- Large viewing window with a temperature door seal.
- 3 porcelain coated cooking grids
- External access to chip drawer and grease tray
1. MasterBuilt Smoke Hollow Propane Smoker
This product is a workhouse because it has plenty of rooms to prepare your favorite foods. The chrome-racks are durable and rust-free. The racks can hold up to 20 chickens, 4 turkeys, 8 racks of ribs, and 16 pork butts. You don’t need special skills to operate. It has easy-push button ignition and gas control to enable you to cook like a pro. Furthermore, the legs add height for easy access. Besides, it has an adjustable air damper for moisture and smoke control. It is portable with 454 grams hence can go with it anywhere. It uses propane hence does not pollute the environment.
- The chrome-coated racks are durable and spacious
- It is portable with a weight of 1 pound
- The legs are adjusted to the height of easy access
- Easy to use and maintain
In conclusion, these are the best propane smokers in the market. They are premium quality smokers with exciting features for ease of use. The smokers come highly recommended for smoking a variety of foods. You can also carry them and use them pretty much anywhere you want with confidence.