You can clean up your pool much efficiently with the help of a suitable pool vacuum heads. The market has hundreds of these heads featuring excellent construction materials, ease of attachment to the vacuum, ease of use, and inexpensive. This allows you to choose the one that suits your cleaning requirements.
However, the popularity of these heads makes them difficult to choose since they are in hundreds on the market. However, worry no more as we have made your work easy with the following Best Pool Vacuum Heads Reviews. Educate yourself through these reviews and find out the one that will work for you.
- Table of the Best Pool Vacuum Heads Reviews
- 10. Milliard 14” Flexible Spa And Pool Vacuum Head
- 9. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- 8. FibroPool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
- 7. Aquatix Pro Pool Vacuum Head with Wheels
- 6. U.S. Pool Supply Weighted Transparent Triangular Pool Vacuum Head
- 5. U.S. Pool Supply Flexible 12″ Weighted Pool Vacuum Head
- 4. HydroTools by Swimline Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
- 3. U.S. Pool Supply 14″ Weighted Flexible Concrete Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
- 2. Poolmaster 27402 Deluxe Air Relief Vinyl Liner Swimming Pool Vacuum
- 1. Aquatix Pro Pool Vacuum Head Half Moon Premium Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
Table of the Best Pool Vacuum Heads Reviews
10. Milliard 14” Flexible Spa And Pool Vacuum Head
Is your pool full of debris? Well, the Milliard 14” Flexible Spa and Pool Vacuum Head will clean it precisely, leaving you with an attractive pool for swimming. The type features a plastic construction so that it can curves correctly into the pool for consistent suction. The vacuum head features weights to keep it at the pool bottom. Besides, the type also has wheels to prevent pool bottom scratching. This keeps that pool looking great all the time.
Lastly, the 1.5” suction port connects to different types of vacuum cleansers hence great for your vacuum. It is durable since it constructions from quality ABS plastic.
- Features a cleaning surface of 14in Wide
- Handle adapter available for use with standard pool extension poles
- Made from quality ABS plastic hence durable
- A flexible plastic body that curves for consistent cleaning
9. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
This head features an 11-inch wide cleaning to suit your cleaning requirements. The handles feature spring-loaded locking clips so that you can attach extension poles with ease. Moreover, the vacuum port correctly fits 1½ and 1¼ inch standard vacuum hoses. The triangular design also features a see-through constriction so that it glides on the pool floor and walls with ease. It also features weights and rubber bumpers at the surface to keep the vacuum head inside the pool and also prevent scratching the floor while cleaning.
Lastly, this type has nylon bristles at the bottom, which gently moves to prevent the vacuum from damaging the pool while cleaning.
- 11-inch wide cleaning hence suits most of the pools
- Has weights and rubber bumpers to ease the pool cleaning
- Triangular plastic body and see-through construction for ease of use
- Spring-loaded locking handle for easy attachment
8. FibroPool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
If you need a more efficient cleaning experience, then get this head for your vacuum. It cleans an area measuring 14.4″x10.5″x2.25″. The Flexible, thermoplastic body contours correctly to your pool surface and even cleans corners where other vacuum heads cannot reach.
The head also features 6 integrated weights so that it remains on the floor for consistent cleaning. Additionally, the pool head has rolling wheels to prevent damage while cleaning. The suction post correctly connects to standard 1.5″ hose hence convenient.
- Has a Flexible, thermoplastic body that curves smoothly to fit cleaning correctly
- Comes with wheels, so the surface remains scratch less
- Has weights to remain on the floor and improve suction
- Cleans a 14-inch surface
7. Aquatix Pro Pool Vacuum Head with Wheels
This is a heavy duty 14-inch vacuum cleaner head designed to make your work enjoyable. The head swivels easily and also has a weighted attachment to remain on the pool floor and enhance constio0us suction. This pool head constructs from heavy-duty material hence durable. Moreover, it features rolling wheels to keep the pool scratch-free while cleaning.it is very compatible with most standard poles and also pool vacuum hoses.
Lastly, this vacuum head is suitable for all types of pools and works correctly to deliver the kind of cleaning you require effortlessly.
- Covers 14 inches wide
- Has the weights to remain at the pool bottom
- Curves easily to clean corners
- Made from quality materials for durability
6. U.S. Pool Supply Weighted Transparent Triangular Pool Vacuum Head
This pool vacuum head is a triangular design to contour well with your pool while cleaning. Besides, it features a clear plastic body so that you can see the cleaning surface and remove the dirt with ease. The model as EZ clip handles so that you can easily attach different poles for efficient cleaning.
The type is also weighted and stays at the bottom of the pool floor to ensure continuous cleaning. Lastly, this pool vacuum features a swivel head connection that fits 1-1/4″ and 1-1/2″ hose for easy cleaning.
- Comes from quality plastic hence durable
- It’s clear for easy see-through while cleaning
- Attaches easily to different poles and hose sizes
- Has rubber corners to prevent pool scratching n cleaning
5. U.S. Pool Supply Flexible 12″ Weighted Pool Vacuum Head
This is another vacuum head you can trust with your pool cleaning. The head connects precisely to 1-1/2″ & 1-1/4″ Vacuum Hose & 1-1/4″ Poles. This allows you to use for consistent cleaning and wit different pool heights. The model is a 12″ wide weighted pool vacuum heads that works to meet your requirements with ease. Moreover, you will still find the flexible body and durable nylon bristles useful for cleaning through different angles and also for preventing pool scratching and damage.
The handle features EZ clips so you can connect and disconnect the handles with ease to suit the different pool cleaning routines.
- 12” wide to suit your cleaning needs
- Features EZ clips for easy handle connecting and removal
- Very flexible body with nylon bristles for effective cleaning
- Connect to poles and hoses of different sizes
4. HydroTools by Swimline Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
You will love the design of this pool vacuum head. It is small and easy to handle. The weighted features mean that your vacuum remains at the pool bottom for effective suction. It connects correctly to 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch vacuum hose allowing you to work with difference hoses. Additionally, the head fits 99% of vacuum poles since it has a quick snap pole adapter.
The type is designed for all pools and hence a great way to clean your pools. Therefore, enjoy cleaning with one of the well-designed vacuum head and see the work completed in fewer minutes.
- Head fits 99% of vacuum poles
- Weighted to remain at the pool bottom while cleaning
- Connects to different hoses and pole sizes
- Features replaceable brushes
3. U.S. Pool Supply 14″ Weighted Flexible Concrete Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
Just in is the pool vacuum head you have desired to get over the years. This head will cover 14 inches hence wide enough for pool cleaning. Its flexible head means that you will clean corners and pool walls much faster.
The type has a swivel head that accepts 1-1/4″ and 1-1/2″ hose. Besides, the type has durable metal wheels so that the surface of the pool remains scratch less when cleaning. Also, the head is easy to handle courtesy of the Aluminum spring action pole handle.
- 14 inch wide for an excellent cleaning
- Flexible head to cover significant areas in the pool
- Connects to various poles and hoses
- Made from quality materials for durability
2. Poolmaster 27402 Deluxe Air Relief Vinyl Liner Swimming Pool Vacuum
Apart from the excellent looks, this model features a fantastic design that allows you to clean stress-free. The key features include nylon bristles around the head to ensure no scratches remain while cleaning. Moreover, the type features stainless-steel tension spring handle to keep the entire head submerged in water.
With the swivel function hose adapter, the model works correctly to clean even the hard to reach pool corners. Use the two air relief valves to adjust the suction strength. Lastly, this model connects correctly to 1.25-inch and 1.5-inch vacuum hoses.
- Made from excellent quality materials for durability
- Connects to most standard hoses
- Has nylon bristles for quality cleaning
- Features a spring handle to keep the entire head submerged
1. Aquatix Pro Pool Vacuum Head Half Moon Premium Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
This last review will work for you if you have had problems cleaning your pool corners. The model has EZ clips and weighted so that the head remains on the floor while cleaning. It’s a flexible pool vacuum with the brushes, hence very compatible with most poles and hoses.
This is a quick and efficient vacuum head with a long-lasting and robust handle so that you can use it for an extended period without feeling fatigued. It also features a one year warranty so that you can purchase confidently.
- Compatible with most poles and hoses
- Made from quality materials for durability
- Suitable for cleaning all types of pools
- Comes with a one year warranty
If you are finding it hard to clean your pool, then check on your vacuum head. It could be the reason why things aren’t working. Well, we understand the struggle, and that why we have these options for you to choose from. As said earlier, the types we selected have the top quality and affordable. That means you will see your investment work for you.
Pick at least one from the Best Pool Vacuum Heads Reviews above. We shared the details about each type to make your selection a breeze. Let us know the outcomes after you purchase. Also, if you face any challenges, share it with us in the comment box.