What is the best paper folding machine? If you have this question on your mind, then this is the right place for you. Folding over 5000 in an hour isn’t an easy task, right? This is where a folding machine comes in to make your work easy and fun. The market has hundreds of paper folding machines to choose from. This could be confusing in case you are new to folding machines.
Luckily, we are here to help you navigate through the process flawlessly. We’ve narrowed down our search to the 10 Best Paper Folding Machines Reviews. We emphasize quality, excellence, and accuracy to give you a machine that meets and even exceeds your expectations. Let us see what each model has to offer you.
- Table of the Best Paper Folding Machines Reviews
- 10. Martin Yale P7200 Paper Folding Machines
- 9. Martin Yale P6200 Automatic Desktop Folder
- 8. Pitney Bowes DF100 Automatic Desktop Paper Folding Machines
- 7. Martin Yale 1711 Paper Folding Machines
- 6. Duplo DF-755 Manual Paper Folder
- 5. Martin Yale 2051 SmartFold Paper Folder
- 4. Martin Yale P7200 Premier Rapid Fold Automatic Desktop Letter/Paper Folder
- 3. Martin Yale Model 1217A Medium-Duty AutoFolder
- 2. Formax FD 300 Document Folder
- 1. Martin Yale 1811 Paper Folder
Table of the Best Paper Folding Machines Reviews
10. Martin Yale P7200 Paper Folding Machines
The real mastermind paper folder you will find on the market is Martin Yale P7200. It folds virtuous types of papers, including letters. Better still, it folds applied papers, thus an efficient deal for the money. Additionally, the machine folds up to 4000 papers per hour, which is super-fast. It also features four folding variations, including letter fold, half-fold, Z-fold, and double parallel four, so that you can choose the one that is precise for your task. It also features an automatic process thus takes papers straight to the feeder for easy processing.
- Folds up to 4000 papers per hour
- Small and compact thus portable
- Has four types of folding variations
- Automatic feeding and stacking
9. Martin Yale P6200 Automatic Desktop Folder
Are you worried about stapled papers? Well, this Martin Yale P6200 is a deal you need for your paperwork. It is efficient with a folding capacity of 30 letters per minute and 1800 papers for an hour. Furthermore, the machine comes from high-quality plastic construction, thus durable. It is also small and fits in linked spaces correctly. This ensures you make use of it in your offices and rooms at our preferred location. Above all, the compact design makes it portable. Finally, this is a cost-effective deal, so buy confidently.
- Folds 30 letter per minute and 1800 papers for an hour
- Easy to feed for continuous folding
- Small and compact in design thus durable
- Folds papers with staples
8. Pitney Bowes DF100 Automatic Desktop Paper Folding Machines
Another folding machine by Martin Yale is now available. This one folds papers at the capacity of 30 letters per minute and 1800 per hour. It is super-fast and hence an excellent value for money. Unlike the competitors, this pone has steel bade, thus durable and rust-resistant. Additionally, it is small and compact, which is an advantage if you have limited spaces or when you want to transport it. Lastly, it is perfect for all your small jobs, including office, church, and small business, among others.
- Folds up to 30 letters per minute and 1800 papers per hour
- Made with a steel base thus durable
- Automatically folds the papers for quick use
- Small and lightweight, therefore portable
7. Martin Yale 1711 Paper Folding Machines
The Martin Yale 1711 model is a model that comes with an improved feed system so that you can have the papers automatically folded, making the work fast and easy. It has six preset folding types for your papers, which are; Letter Fold, Half Fold, Z-Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Gate Fold, Church Fold. You can choose the one you prefer. Besides, this machine takes in stapled sheets, thus great for your work. The manual bypass allows you to feed 1-5 sheets. This model is super-fast and folds up to 9000 sheets per hour with a feed table capacity of 150 sheets. Finally, the unit has auto jam detection, which shuts it off immediately.
- Has six preset folding types for you to choose the precise one
- Folds up to 9000 papers per hour
- Has a jam detector and auto shut off function
- Small and fits in limited spaces.
6. Duplo DF-755 Manual Paper Folder
If you are looking for a speedy machine folder, then Duplo manual folds up to 150 sheets per minute. It also has a 500 sheet capacity, thus efficient for your office work. The 4 digit LCD counter keeps track of the sheets folded and hence accurate form the beginning. The unit also features an adjustable roller so that you can get smooth delivery. Additionally, the model comes from quality materials and has a warranty for backup in case of manufacturing defects. Finally, the folder is small and weights 71 lbs. Thus portable to your preferred working location.
- Durable construction thus an excellent value for money
- Has a 4 digit LEC counter to track the paper folding progress
- Small and lightweight therefore portable
- 150 sheets per minute with a feed capacity of 500 papers
5. Martin Yale 2051 SmartFold Paper Folder
The Martin Yale 2051 model is a true definition of efficiency. This type folds between 3000 to 15000 papers per hour, depending on the paper type used. It also handles an 18-pound bond to 90-pound index paper. Additionally, the type has 7 present folds and 10 custom folds, which means you can get your fold type anytime with a simple button press. Again, the LCD available provides prompt feedback on the progress. Also, the machine features an automatic shut off in case of danger. Lastly, it is small and suitable for all your office and home use without eating your little space.
- 7 present folds and 10 custom folds for smooth running
- LCD to show the progress
- Handles between 3000-15000 papers per hour
- Small and compact thus suitable for everywhere use
4. Martin Yale P7200 Premier Rapid Fold Automatic Desktop Letter/Paper Folder
If you are looking for a unique paper folder, then grab this Martin Yale P7200 Premier Rapid type. It produces up to 4000 sheets per hour, thus efficient for office and home use. The unit is also small and compact hence portable and space-saving. Additionally, it has four fold styles for you to choose from and make your deferent folds much faster. Using the manual bypass, you will still fold up to 3 sheets at a time. Note that this model will even fold stabled sets allowing you to use it for additional paper folding without fear of damage. Finally, this folder includes a stacking tray for convenience when collecting the folded units.
- Speeds up to 4000 sheets per hour
- Small and compact thus portable
- Operates on four-fold styles
- The manual bypass folds up to 3 sheets
3. Martin Yale Model 1217A Medium-Duty AutoFolder
The Martin Yale Folder is another exciting medium-heavy duty paper folding machine. This is an automatic design machine that feeds and creates double parallel folds, half, letter and z-folds. The machine adjusts with ease to a minimum of 4 by 4 inches. It also reaches a maximum of 12 by 18 inches. This is a reliable paper folding machine with a capacity of 10 300 sheets per hour. There is a further manual by pass option to feed 1-3 sheets of 16lbs to 135lbs without staples. It is a quality paper folding machine that will meet most of your office needs. The machine is also versatile meeting most medium to large size jobs.
- The versatile design thus serves medium to large size jobs
- Fast folding of 10, 300 sheets per hour thus time-saving
- Automatic feeding thus easy to use
- Quick and easy adjustments
2. Formax FD 300 Document Folder
Folding documents has never been this easy when you have the Formax FD 300 Document Folder. It is small, and compact thus saves space and allows for portability. This makes it useful in whichever location you prefer. The machine has an LCD controller with 3 digits resettable counter. With this, you will always be accurate on your counting s the progress is on. Additionally, it is a quick model with speeds of up to 7400 sheets per hour. There are different fold types, so you can switch through quickly to get your preferred type. Lastly, the drop-in top-feed system makes loading fun and easy.
- It has a drop-in top-feed system for easy loading
- Features speeds of up to 7400 sheets per hour
- Has an LCD digital display for easy monitoring
- Small and compact thus fits on your limited spaces
1. Martin Yale 1811 Paper Folder
Are you hunting for a paper folder that automatically feeds, folds, and collects a stack of documents? This is your deal. It is a quick type with a speed capacity of 12000 sheets per hour, thus reliable and an excellent value for money. Also, it has adjustable fold ranges so you can choose the one you want for easy fitting. This small machine is also lightweight and thus portable. You will find it easy to use in all your preferred locations, therefore reliable. Better yet, it has large rubber rollers that provide for consistent paper feeding.
- Has a speed capacity of 12000 sheets per hour
- Adjustable ranges for easy choice of the preferred range
- Lightweight and space-saving
- Has rubber rollers for consistent paper rolling
If you are hunting for a paper folding machine, then look no further. Our recommendation features the 10 Best Paper Folding Machines Reviews, which make your final selection much more comfortable. Waste no time; instead, make a buying decision form the recommended products.