It is common knowledge that machinery needs care. For instance, car engines are delicate and call for time to time check-up. At first, you may find the activities quite tiring. However, oil extractor pumps are the in-thing. They solve all your issues on machinery fluids maintenance. Be it your car or farm machinery; you’ll achieve impeccable results with an oil extractor pump.
Oil extractor pumps come in different designs with various applications. Features like clamps, valves, and hoses on these pumps make them superb. As a result, they require less manual effort hence easy to use and save time. The oil extractor pumps are a multi-purpose machine. Aside from extracting liquids, the pumps enable fluid transfer and siphoning. Here are reviews of our ten best oil extractor pumps. Decide on one today and purchase it immediately!
- Table of the Best Oil Extractor Pumps reviews
- 10. EWK 6L Vacuum Oil Extractor Pump
- 9. EWK 15L Oil Extractor Pump
- 8. Lotyes Oil Change Extractor Pump
- 7. Mityvac Fluid Evacuator Plus
- 6. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum
- 5. OEM TOOLS 24936 8.0 Oil Extractor Pump
- 4. ALEKO OEXP02 1.6L Oil Extractor Pump
- 3. EWK 6.5L Fluid Oil Extractor Pumps
- 2. Briggs & Stratton 5431k Oil Extractor Pump
- 1. FIRSTINFO Upgraded 10 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Oil Extractor
- Final Verdict
Table of the Best Oil Extractor Pumps reviews
10. EWK 6L Vacuum Oil Extractor Pump
The EWK 6L serves an extensive range of applications. The pump drains liquids from cars, motorcycles, and industrial machinery. Further, it’s a perfect machine for low viscosity fluids. With just a few strokes, the pump activates the vacuum to powerful suction mode. The pump features a calibrated tank. Resultantly, you can see how much fluid you are extracting. Additionally, it contains a pour spout and a sealing cap. Consequently, you can neatly empty the fluids without spillage. Since it accommodates 6 liters of liquid, the pump is easy to carry. The EWK 6L is fantastic since the pump vacuums liquids from a remote section.
- Lightweight hence portable
- Has a spout for easy pouring of fluids
- Sturdy base for stability
- Calibrated tank to see the fluid level
9. EWK 15L Oil Extractor Pump
Made from polypropylene, the EWK 15L is sturdy and compact for use. Notably, the spout resembles an eagle mouth, so it is easy to pour liquids with no leakage. What’s more, the pump boasts of a quick extraction speed of 1.6L/min. Thus, it saves time. Plus, the EWK 15L features a bleeding hose with a check valve. As of consequence, it prevents oil from flowing back. Interestingly, the pump functions under two modes. The pneumatic mode ensures excellent speed. At the same time, the manual mode enables the pump to work on its own.
- A speedy extraction rate of 1.6L/min hence saves time
- Check valve to avoid oil flowing back
- Safety lock to cover the spout tightly
- Efficient for big cars with massive engines
8. Lotyes Oil Change Extractor Pump
Are you searching for an automatic oil extractor pump? Well, the Lotyes pump works automatically by connecting power clamps to car batteries. All you have to do is switch on a button. Hence, efficient and saves effort. Equally important, the hose clamps prevent spillage when transferring liquids. Therefore, your work will be tidy. Another point, this pump is suitable to change the oil in vehicles, motorboats, and bikes. Thus, this makes the Lotyes pump flexible. Most importantly, ensure you start your car to heat the oil for 15 minutes. With this, you’ll pump the oil effectively. Lastly, it’s a risk-free purchase with a money-back benefit.
- Easy to install
- Hoses and hose clamps to prevent oil spillage
- Customer support and money-back benefit
- Power clamps enabling automatic use
7. Mityvac Fluid Evacuator Plus
This is a large 8.8-liter capacity fluid evacuator with a bi-functional manual unit. The unit is versatile and can extra and dispense a wide range of fluids. It is an exceptional addition to the list and one to consider buying. The evacuator provides users with a clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids. It is a durable and safe evacuator to order with confidence today. The evacuator reservoir features a durable polyethylene material construction. It will not rust or corrode providing you with long-lasting use. There is a further automatic flow control valve to prevent the unit from overfilling. In addition, the unit automatically shuts off at 8 liters.
- Durable due to polyethylene material construction
- Automatic flow valve control thus prevents overfilling
- Automatic shut off at 8 liters
- Clean and simple
6. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum
This is another super-fast oil fluid extractor with a 7-liter tank capacity. It is a simple design evacuator that simply pumps and easily removes liquids. The hose comes with a transparent hose allowing for easy visual inspection. There is a further extra hose placement for easy storage. The evacuator comes with a durable metal pedal to easily fix the tank when operating. This is a reliable manual vacuum to help extract engine oil, brake fluid, and lubricant oil. It is an excellent buy and a perfect addition to our list.
- Easy to use due to a simple pump operation
- Allows for visual inspection due to a transparent hose
- Easy engine oil extraction
- Durable metal pedal hence easy fixing when operating
5. OEM TOOLS 24936 8.0 Oil Extractor Pump
Make your work easy by getting the OEM TOOLS 24936 8.0 pump. To state, it extracts engine oil and transfers liquids. As a plus, it acts as a radiator coolant. Worth-noting, the pump has 5” flexible hose and dipstick adapters. In effect, the pump reaches a longer distance when extracting oil. The extractor features a removable lid for easy recycling of the waste fluid. Besides, this pump contains a shut-off valve. So, this prevents oil from overflowing. The pump works on manual and pneumatic modes. Therefore, the pump is excellent for use in extracting power steering fluids and gear oil.
- Hose and hose adapters for extensive reaching of fluids
- Shut-off valve to avoid overflowing
- Easy to use
- Strong duty handle for liquid pumping and transfer
4. ALEKO OEXP02 1.6L Oil Extractor Pump
Don’t let this magnificent pump get past you. ALEKO OEXPO extracts and transmits any type of fluid. To enumerate, it is a perfect choice for draining brake fluid, gear lube, and coolant. The pump has 1.6L storage. Hence, it is easy to carry and portable. Moreover, this pump contains a suction lock. As a result, it safely stores used fluid for the transfer of waste. Plus, it features a hand pump and funnel. Consequently, this ensures a clean transfer of fluids. ALEKO OEXPO is easy to use the pump. You only need to connect the extractor tube to the liquid and pump.
- Easy assembly and installation
- Has a suction lock for secure fluid storage
- Easy to use
- Funnel for clean transfer of liquids
3. EWK 6.5L Fluid Oil Extractor Pumps
What’s superb about the EWK 6.5L is that you can use it anywhere at any time. Firstly, the oil extractor pump has a quick extraction rate of 1.6L/min. Hence, it is time-saving. The pump works at pneumatic and manual modes. The pneumatic mode allows high speed in extracting fluids. The manual condition eliminates the need to use more tools. Additionally, this fluid extractor pump boasts of two extensive nylon hoses. Therefore, the pump sucks every drop of oil at the bottom of an oil tank. This pump is easy to use by only inserting a tube for fluid transmission.
- Easy to use
- Fast rate of extraction thus time-saving
- Nylon hoses for flexible, wide suction of fluids
- Has manual and pneumatic modes
2. Briggs & Stratton 5431k Oil Extractor Pump
The Briggs & Stratton is a leading oil extractor pump to seriously consider buying. It is a premium quality extractor pump with good reviews and ratings. This is a genuine quality extractor pump with a 4-liter tank capacity. The extractor is a perfect choice for extracting oil from outdoor power equipment, motorcycles, cars, marine engines, commercial vehicles, etc. It is an extremely portable design extractor easy to carry and use anywhere. The extractor is pretty easy to use and features a transparent hose for easy visual inspection.
- Easy visual inspection due to a transparent hose
- 4-liter tank capacity
- Easy to operate and use
1. FIRSTINFO Upgraded 10 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Oil Extractor
This is another top-quality manual oil extractor and an excellent pick on the list. It is a versatile design extractor that works on outdoor power equipment and vehicles in garages. The extractor comes with an extra brake bleeding hose for multi-functional use. It is a pretty long hose that offers flexible reach and use. There is a further stopper to help control the speed of extraction. It is a versatile design extractor with four types of tubes to reach the bottom of the oil pan. Overall, this is a large 10-liter tank capacity liquid extractor to order today.
- Large 10-liter capacity
- Full oil extraction to the bottom due to four tubes to reach the bottom
- Extra brake bleeding hose
- Two-way mode of oil exchange
When purchasing an oil extractor pump, there are many factors to consider. From the information presented in the reviews, you must have an eye for one oil extractor pump. Select a fluid extractor pump from our ten best oil extractor pump. You’ll be a happy buyer.