Loft beds, in most cases, can help you save a great deal of space, especially in kids’ bedrooms. Besides, some combine other functions, such as storage, play area, or workspace in the available space underneath. As you can see, there are endless options out there. Not to mention, you can choose between a lightweight metal frame and durable wooden construction. Well, for the most part, you want to ensure you get a loft bed that it’s durable, safe, and of the right size. Also, things such as storage and workspace are a great bonus. That said, what are the best full size loft beds on the market?
In this article, we look at the best full-size loft beds for kids and adults as suggested by real-life users. Remember, the list has a variety of styles. Hence, you’re most likely to find one that is ideal for your situation.
- Table of the Best Full Size Loft Beds Reviews
- 6. SuperIndoor Metal Loft Twin Bed for Toddlers
- 5. Donco Kids 790-TAG-B Louver Modular Wooden Loft Beds for Teens
- 4. Your Zone Metal Loft Twin Bed for Kids and Teens
- 3. Naomi Home Low Study Twin Loft Bed
- 2. DONCO Full Size Bunk Beds with Under-Bed Drawers
- 1. Black Metal Loft Bed Bedroom Computer PC Desk Station
Table of the Best Full Size Loft Beds Reviews
6. SuperIndoor Metal Loft Twin Bed for Toddlers
Your Zone loft bed boasts a metal construction. Unlike wooden beds, it’s lighter and less susceptible to water damage. The metal framework is sturdy enough to support up to 225 pounds. Well, this is a standard twin-size bed. For the most part, it works best for kids and teenagers. Nonetheless, it can also accommodate average-sized adults.
The bed has two ladders for easy access. Also, it has high guardrails for ultimate safety. The bed measures 58 inches from the floor to the bottom of the mattress support. Hence, there’s plenty of room underneath. For instance, you can turn it into a workspace. Alternatively, you can fit a drawer for storage purposes.
- Sturdy metal construction
- Standard twin size is ideal for teenagers and average-sized adults
- The bed has two ladders for easy access
- Full-size guard rails for safety
- The bed has plenty of space underneath
- 225-pound weight capacity
5. Donco Kids 790-TAG-B Louver Modular Wooden Loft Beds for Teens
This is one of the best options for a multifunctional loft bed. Not only does it provide a sleeping area, but also plenty of storage underneath. For instance, it has 3 large drawers and 4 open shelves. The bed is a standard twin size, comfortable for kids and teenagers alike. It boasts a wooden construction. Hence, it’s as sturdy as it is durable.
And because it’s crafted with lighter pinewood, the bed is less troublesome to move. The antique finish, on the other hand, provides an aesthetic appeal. Well, the bed includes safety guardrails and a ladder for easy access. It measures 44 inches from the floor to the mattress. Therefore, it’s a bit lower than most loft beds, an ideal feature for kids who don’t want to do a lot of climbing.
- Sturdy and durable wooden construction
- Comes with storage unit underneath
- Standard twin size is comfortable for kids and teenagers
- Guardrails provide safety
- Ladder for easy access
- A low-profile design ideal for kids who are not so much into climbing
4. Your Zone Metal Loft Twin Bed for Kids and Teens
This is another loft bed from Your Zone. It boasts a metal construction that’s durable yet lightweight. And when you compare it to most lot beds, it has a lot of free floor space below. For instance, it measures 58 inches from the floor to the mattress support. You can choose to add a desk and turn it into a workspace. Alternatively, you can utilize it as a storage space. The bed has full-length guardrails for additional safety. Instead of one ladder, it has two for easy access. This loft bed can hold up to 200 pounds.
- Sturdy and durable metal construction
- Plenty of clearance below, up to 58 inches high
- Full-length upper guardrails for additional safety
- Twin size bed accommodates kids
- Two ladders provide easy access
- 200-pound weight capacity
3. Naomi Home Low Study Twin Loft Bed
Naomi loft bed has a stylish, modern look. Nonetheless, it offers more than just aesthetics. For instance, it boasts plenty of storage below. It includes a desk, dresser, and bookcase. Hence, it serves as a study and storage space. The bed, together with the storage units, boasts a sturdy wooden construction. As a result, you get lasting durability.
The bed, on the other hand, comes in twin size. For the most part, it offers an ideal sleeping area for kids and teens alike. Also, the bed includes a ladder for easy access. Moreover, there are full-length guardrails to provide additional safety. Well, this is a low-profile loft bed. Because of that, small kids will find it easy to climb.
- Durable wooden construction
- A low-profile design
- Twin size for kids and teens
- Includes a dresser, desk, and bookcase below
- Full-length guardrails keep kids inside the bed
- Includes a ladder for easy access
2. DONCO Full Size Bunk Beds with Under-Bed Drawers
This is a Full over Full bunk bed. As a result, it offers plenty of room to stretch out. Not to mention, it can sleep up to four kids. And to accommodate multiple kids, it boasts sturdy wooden construction. Besides providing maximum support, the frame has a smooth finish to prevent splinters. The top bunk has full-length guardrails for safety. Also, there’s a ladder that offers easy access to the top bunk. Not only does this bed offer plenty of sleeping areas, but it also provides storage underneath. It has two large under-bed drawers, which offer an ideal place to store your bedding.
- Full over Full bunk bed can sleep up to four kids
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Full-length guardrails on the top bunk for additional safety
- A ladder provides easy access to the top bunk
- Two under-bed drawers for storage
1. Black Metal Loft Bed Bedroom Computer PC Desk Station
Last but not least is the multifunctional loft bed by Coaster Home Furnishings. When you compare it to most metal beds, it uses thicker 3-inch steel tubes. As a result, it offers a more durable and sturdy frame. Also, it has full-length guardrails. Thus, the manufacturer doesn’t take shortcuts when it comes to safety. You get a full-size bed, providing plenty of room to stretch. In addition, the bed has two ladders for easy access. Below the top bunk is a computer desk station. It comprises a computer desk, a keyboard tray, and a storage shelf. Still, it leaves plenty of room to move around.
- Sturdy metal construction
- Full-length guardrails
- Full-size bed
- Two ladders provide easy access
- Has a computer desk, keyboard tray, and storage shelf below