If you own a garden in your backyard or you have a farm, you need to spread fertilizer from time to time to the proper growth of the plants and vegetation. Before planting the seeds, you need to cultivate the soil and add fertilizer. You can do so easily with a broadcast spreader. There are various benefits of owning a broadcast spreader due to its wide application. You can spread fertilizer, insecticides, and various such chemicals. There is no need for skin contact with chemicals, and most importantly, it is highly efficient. Check out the Best broadcast spreaders to choose from.
- Table of the Best Broadcast Spreaders Reviews
- 10. Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard DLX Broadcast Spreader
- 9. Agri-Fab Push Behind Broadcast Spreaders
- 8. Earthway Commercial Walk-Behind Broadcast Spreader – Garden Seeder & Salt Spreader
- 7. Chapin 82080 80-Pound All Season Professional Broadcast Spreaders
- 6. Brinly BS36BH 75 lb Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
- 5. Brinly P20-500BHDF 50-Pound Push Behind Spreader with Side Deflector Kit
- 4. CRAFTSMAN 110-lb Tow Hehind Broadcast Spreader
- 3. Earthway 2050P Estate 80-Pound Walk-Behind Broadcast Spreader
- 2. Yard Commander 125 lb Tow Broadcast Fertilizer Spreader
- 1. Lesco 50Lb Push Behind Spreader
Table of the Best Broadcast Spreaders Reviews
10. Scotts Turf Builder EdgeGuard DLX Broadcast Spreader
This broadcast spreader comes in a functional design and has the ability to hold 15,000 square feet of lawn products. It is durable and features of EdgeGuard Technology for outstanding performance. Moreover, it lets you have accurate coverage has better precision rate settings. Furthermore, the product comes ready to use and gives you superior results.
It can be perfect for insect, weed, and disease control. Additionally, it has a large capacity hopper and allows you to use it for a long time due to its durable construction. The spreader prevents going it into non-lawn areas making it ideal for medium-sized lawns. It has a swath of 180 degrees and is from a popular brand.
- Perfect for medium-sized lawns.
- It comes with a large capacity hopper.
- It comes with accurate rate settings.
9. Agri-Fab Push Behind Broadcast Spreaders
If you are looking for a broadcast spreader that lets you have easy operation, this can be the exact one for you. The product comes with pneumatic tires that let you move it effortlessly from one place to another. Furthermore, this includes a large hopper that is resistant to rust. Moreover, you can assemble it hassle-free, and it has an enclose taper.
This offers better convenience as it includes a bevel gearbox. It will let you have outstanding results as it has the ability to cover an area of up to 25,000 square feet. Additionally, you can use it conveniently, as it includes steel rod flow control. It can be ideal for summers and helps to enhance growth.
- Aerated tires for better maneuverability.
- Covers a wide area, has a bevel gearbox.
- The steel rod flow control for better usability.
8. Earthway Commercial Walk-Behind Broadcast Spreader – Garden Seeder & Salt Spreader
Available in a unique design, this one comes with heavy-duty construction for long-lasting use. The broadcast spreader lets you have even fertilization, and it has a superior load capacity of 175 pounds. Moreover, you can easily take it in any terrain as it comes with large pneumatic tires. Furthermore, it offers better comfort as you can easily adjust the handle and have better control.
The product has a massive capacity of 1325 cubic inches, and it prevents clogging with its shut-off system. Additionally, it includes a heavy-duty gearbox, and the hopper has a capacity of 50 pounds. This comes in a multifunctional design and can be perfect for small jobs.
- It comes with a huge weight-bearing capacity.
- Works easily on different terrains.
- It comes with an energy-efficient auto-shutoff system.
7. Chapin 82080 80-Pound All Season Professional Broadcast Spreaders
With the capacity of 80 pounds, this broadcast hopper comes in an innovative design. This has an adjustable gate control so that you can have superior comfort while using it. Moreover, this offers better stability and comes with large pneumatic tires. This is perfect for all types of seasons and has the ability to hold all types of lawn items including seeds and fertilizers.
Furthermore, this is extremely durable as it comes with a rugged steel frame that has a powder coating. You will also find an anti-clumping grate, and there is also a rain cover for better protection. Additionally, this has rubber grips that let you use it comfortably. It can be perfect for home use and has enclosed metal bars.
- It comes with an integrated rain cover.
- Suitable to use all year round.
- It comes with enclosed metal bars.
6. Brinly BS36BH 75 lb Tow-Behind Broadcast Spreader
With a superior weight capacity of 175 pounds, this one comes in an outstanding construction. The broadcast spreader has a generous capacity hopper, and it helps to maximize spreading. Furthermore, this can last for a long time as this is made of polyethylene and has steel hardware. Moreover, it offers better control as it comes with the patented auto flow.
There will be an even distribution pattern, and it helps to eliminate waste. Additionally, it comes with easy calibration that lets you have efficient performance. You will also find a convenient hopper cover that helps to prevent moisture. This is very easy to use, and you can easily attach it to a tractor or any rider.
- It comes with the revolutionary automatic flow.
- Easy to attach to a tractor.
- It comes with a simple calibration process.
5. Brinly P20-500BHDF 50-Pound Push Behind Spreader with Side Deflector Kit
Providing you with even distribution, this broadcast spreader is very easy to use. In this, you will find large pneumatic tires that can push through the lawn so that you can have better convenience. Additionally, this includes durable hardware and has a gearbox that is resistant to rust. The product also comes with easy calibration and offers better accuracy.
Moreover, it has an optional deflector that will prevent going to unwanted areas. Furthermore, this is suitable for all types of seasons, and it has a capacity of 50 pounds. The product comes in a multifunctional design, and it has a lightweight structure. It lets you have better efficiency so that you can complete your task without any hassle.
- Comes along with a gearbox.
- Come with oversized pneumatic tires.
- This is a lightweight model.
4. CRAFTSMAN 110-lb Tow Hehind Broadcast Spreader
Here is a broadcast spreader that has a hopper of 110-pound capacity. This is extremely useful and includes a rustproof poly hopper. Moreover, it is also very durable as it has a steel gear for long-lasting use. In this, you will find a universal hitch that allows you to attach it to all types of tractors. Furthermore, you can have smooth transportation as it comes with large pneumatic tires of 10 inches.
Additionally, it has a broadcast pattern of 10 feet, and it comes with superior craftsmanship. You can use it in all types of seasons as it comes in a multifunctional design. It offers easy application as it has easy power control access. This will not disappoint you when it comes to performance and is perfect for all types of lawn items.
- It comes with a huge load-bearing capacity.
- Supports simple access to power.
- Universal hitch for tractors.
3. Earthway 2050P Estate 80-Pound Walk-Behind Broadcast Spreader
Designed to give you better convenience in your garden, this one comes with heavy-duty construction. The broadcast spreader has a capacity of 80 pounds and comes in a walk-behind design. Moreover, this is suitable for multiple applications and has an attractive look. You can assemble it hassle-free, and it also comes in a lightweight design.
Furthermore, this comes with a three-hole drop system that offers you even spreading. Additionally, it has a plastic hopper and can be perfect for salt spreading, fertilizing, and garden seeding. This is resistant to rust and is compatible with all types of lawn fertilizers. The product is in a user-friendly design and includes large wheels for all terrains.
- Comes along with a wide hopper.
- 3-hole drop system for even distribution.
- It comes with all-terrain, large-sized wheels.
2. Yard Commander 125 lb Tow Broadcast Fertilizer Spreader
Are you looking for or a broadcast spreader that has a massive weight capacity? This one includes a large hopper that can hold 125 pounds of weight. It comes with pneumatic wheels of 12 inches that let you have easy portability. Moreover, it is extremely durable, and it is resistant to corrosion.
Furthermore, it lets you have better flow control as it includes a convenient lever. You will also find aluminum gear, and it is very easy to operate. Additionally, this can go with all types of garden tractors or ATVs, and it comes in a lightweight design. The broadcast spreader is very useful and is a must-have product for every garden owner. You can use it for different applications and have better convenience.
- It offers consistent flow control.
- It comes with a huge load-lifting capacity.
- Easily attaches to tractors and ATVs.
1. Lesco 50Lb Push Behind Spreader
The heavy-duty construction of the broadcaster spreader will let you use it for multiple applications. It has a capacity of 50 pounds and includes a steel carbon frame with powder coating. Moreover, this will let you have everything beside you, and it also includes an enclosed gearbox for protecting your system from dust and debris.
Furthermore, this is highly functional and can be perfect for rugged outdoor conditions. This is in a walk-behind design and is ideal for landscaping, turf care industries, and lawn care. Additionally, it delivers an excellent job and makes sure there will be a smooth spreading operation. You can use it on all types of terrains due to its large durable tires.
- A gearbox for protection against debris.
- Supports uniform spreading operation.
- It comes with a rustproof steel-carbon frame.
There are various types of broadcast spreaders available to choose from. Some are handheld spreaders, some are drop spreaders, and likewise. Therefore, take your time out to inspect the products well before you choose one to buy. It is especially useful when you have a large garden or farm to cover, and it is difficult to do the spreader manually. You can spread almost anything starting from seeds and compost to weed killer and other chemicals.