There are thousands of tents for your camping on the market. All these give you the freedom to choose and invest wisely. However, ALPS Mountaineering tents have become a favorite of outdoor enthusiasts. Our research revealed that the tents are easy to set up, durable, excellent style, comes in different colors and sizes, thus worth purchasing. But, will you know the right type by observing?
Well, you need an in-depth analysis of every ALPS mountaineering tents to get the best fit. Luckily enough, we have done that one for you. Our experience with tents gives us the confidence to recommend the units that have been tried and tested to work on your outdoor events. This is why we compiled the 10 Best ALPS Mountaineering Tents Reviews just for you. Follow through the review as we analyze each tent for the sake of your investment.
- Table of the Best ALPS Mountaineering Tents Reviews
- 10. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent
- 9. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 2-Person Tent
- 8. ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 1-Person Tent
- 7. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 4-Person Tent
- 6. ALPS Mountaineering Extreme 2-Person Tent
- 5. ALPS Mountaineering Camp Creek 4-Person Tent
- 4. ALPS Mountaineering Taurus 2-Person Tent
- 3. ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 2-Person Tent
- 2. ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 4-Person Tent
- 1. ALPS Mountaineering Taurus 4-Person Tent
Table of the Best ALPS Mountaineering Tents Reviews
10. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent
Lynx one-person tent is a series that most solo outdoor enthusiasts find useful. It is made for durability and resists different types of harsh weather conditions. The model comes with one door for easy entry. It features 8 zippers to close an easy loop that might let in water or insects. Besides, it features storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, and guy ropes, which make your work easy. This unit also comes with aluminum frame construction and thus reliable for use. You will also love the storage aspect as it is easily collapsible to allow you. Finally, this model is lightest and a must-have on your next adventure.
- Has transparent windows to let in light
- One door system for easy entry and exit
- Aluminum frame stand for stability
- Made for quality canvas thus durable
9. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 2-Person Tent
The two-pole aluminum unit comes with a stress-free assembly. This saves time and gives you more fun within the shortest period after setup. The polyester construction resists insects, rains, and UV damage. This keeps you safe while on your trip. It features two doorways for 2 people to exit with ease. Additionally,l the tent comes with 8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes, and guy ropes. All these make it a complete and functional unit for your outdoor fun. The dimensions are 5′ X 7’6, center height: 46″ with a 5lbs weight, thus easy to carry from place to place. Finally, the cleaning recommends hand wash, therefore easy to clean.
- Has the best space for two people
- Comes with two doors
- Features 8 zippers for comfortable safe relaxing
- Lightweight and portable
8. ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 1-Person Tent
Zephyr is another ALPS Mountaineering tent you can’t live without. It is spacious enough to accommodate one person and thus a great for your solo trips. The model requires minimal assembly, as it is a free stand unit with an aluminum pole. This saves time. Additionally, the unit is small and thus space-saving during storage. It is also lighter for portability. The mesh door and mesh panels explain why the ventilation is super on this unit. Made from polyester, which resists flys and UV damage. It is also adequate with 8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes, and guy ropes. The dimensions are 3’8 x 7’2, Center Height: 36″ and features 4lbs weight, thus easy to use anywhere. Handwash when you want to clean.
- Made from polyester thus durable
- Easy to set up within seconds
- Classy look and therefore significant in the field
- Lightweight and thus portable
7. ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 4-Person Tent
When you are having outdoor fun in fours, then this is the tent you need. It is assembly frustration-free and thus sets up in minutes for use. The free-standing model with aluminum pole design makes it stable on the ground and resists warping. It features polyester construction and thus flies resistant and UV damage resistant. Therefore ensure you are safe while the tent remains durable. It also comes with 8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes, and two doorways. Getting in and out is easy, and also, the lighting is perfect. The tent’s dimensions are 7’6 x 8’6, Center Height: 52″ with 8 lbs weight and hence portable.
- Easy to clean after use
- Has two doors
- The capacity of 4 people in a tent
- Polyester construction thus durable
6. ALPS Mountaineering Extreme 2-Person Tent
The three-pole aluminum design free-standing model tent is now available for you. Grab your unit now and enjoy the outcomes that mean fun outdoors for the two of you. The tent is spacious enough and features two easy entry doors for entry and exit. The polyester construction is durable and resists fly and also UV damage thus safe for you. Additionally, it features excellent ventilation and multiple fly vents. It also comes equipped with 8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes, and guy ropes. Finally, the unit measures 5’2 x 7’8, Center Height: 42″, with a 7lbs weight.
- Durable polyester construction
- Has three-pole design with aluminum framing
- 2 person tent
- Weights 7lbs
5. ALPS Mountaineering Camp Creek 4-Person Tent
We like the height of this tent, which sets it above the competitors. You can stand in the tent with ease and move out. The windows and large doors are also transparent and thus offer the required light for relaxing. Additionally, the tent holds four people comfortably. You will also love the durable construction with firm poles to keep it upright. When sitting up for use, simply snap the poles and have them up in a few minutes. Additionally, the unit comes with mesh storage shelf stakes and guy ropes. Finally, it is easy to clean with hand wash recommended. The measurements are 7’6 x 8’6 Center Height 84″ with a weight of 20lbs.
- Large capacity for 4 people
- Easy to set up or use
- Has large windows and doors for easy entry
- Made to ensure the test of time
4. ALPS Mountaineering Taurus 2-Person Tent
This tent is designed for the two of you, and that’s why it is a must for your outdoor fun. It is a free-standing unit with fiberglass poles for easy setup. The unit also crafts from polyester, thus resist insects and also UV damage. Henceforth, you will have it for a long time. It features a mesh roof and zippered windows for excellent ventilation. Besides, it comes fully equipped with what you need, for instance, 8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes, and guy ropes. Finally, the unit features a size of 5′ x 7’6, Center Height: 46” with a weight of 7lbs. Finally, you will handwash the unit for longevity.
- Durable polyester construction
- Easy to set up within minutes
- Comes fully equipped with desired essentials e.g., zippers
- Adequate for two occupants
3. ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 2-Person Tent
The two-person tent is also easy to assemble and use in minutes. You will not need tools to put it upright. Simply snap it and see your tent ready for use. The free-standing, aluminum two-pole design makes the entire unit durable and stable on the ground for use. Additionally, the cover is polyester, thus offering the defense against UV and also fly resistance. It has a mesh door and meshes walls, thus excellent ventilation. Besides, it comes equipped with 8 zippers, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes, and guy ropes to make it functional. Finally, it measures 4’10 x 7’4, Center Height: 38″ and weighs 5lbs. The manufacturer recommends hand washing for durability.
- Durable construction thus an excellent value for the money
- Easy to set up and use
- Accommodates 2 people
- Lightweight thanks to the aluminum poles
2. ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 4-Person Tent
Another large tent to accommodate four people is now available. The unit boasts polyester cover construction with a free-standing, two-pole design and shock-corded fiberglass poles to stand a test of time. It is fully equipped with storage pockets, steel stakes, gear loft, guy ropes, two awning-covered doorways, two zippered windows, and large side mesh panels. Ventilation is at its best and thus great for outdoor fun. It measures 7’6 x 8’6, Center Height: 60″ and weighs 11lbs, consequently spacious and lightweight for portability.
- Durable construction for great value
- Easy to set up and use
- Weighs 11lbs for portability
- Resist flys and UV damage
1. ALPS Mountaineering Taurus 4-Person Tent
Lastly, we have the Taurus, which accommodates 4 persons. The spacious tent is durable, thanks to the polyesters with fiberglass two-pole design. You can set it up in no time and enjoy the usage immediately. The unit resits UV damage and flyers and hence a unique type for your silent night. It features a mesh roof, two entryways, and a zippered window for ventilation and adequate lighting. It is also equipped with 8 zippers, gear loft, mesh storage pockets, aluminum stakes, and guy ropes.
- Durable constriction
- Accommodates 4 people
- Resists insects and UV damage
- Lightweight and portable
We hope that you have adequate information about the 10 Best ALPS Mountaineering Tents Reviews. You can now go ahead and buy one or more for a fun-filled outdoor event. Let us know how the outdoor fun went with your select tent!